In the world of herbs, kratom powder is a potent botanical supplement that you may include in your daily health routine to improve your motivation, optimism, and general well-being. You may combine your Kratom with other herbs, fruits, and spices to increase its potency and further improve your overall well-being. If you are a person who is trying to make the most of their day during a long work shift, you should try to potentiate the kratom powder, which makes the Kratom experience last longer. Start with the basic powder if you are new to using Kratom and work your way up to other strains accordingly. Never take more than two servings in a day. For seasoned users, get ready to employ these potentiating suggestions to make your usual Kratom dose more potent.
A Brief on Kratom Potentiator
A potentiator is a component or process that increases the potency of a drug. You could find that you need to take less Kratom overall or that the effects last longer during the day or night. Many Kratom users find that using less of their product saves them time and money. A potentiator may completely modify your everyday Kratom regimen if you’re seeking a fresh approach to spice things up. Many substances have potential health advantages in addition to providing a stronger experience. For the duration of your work shift, foster your optimism and well-being, or immerse yourself in serenity as you sleep.
- Cayenne Pepper – Well, the first on the list is none other than Cayenne pepper. Consider using this to increase the effectiveness of your Kratom powder. Saliva is produced in more quantity when cayenne pepper is consumed, resulting in good digestion, and improving cardiovascular health. For every 1 gram (or one level teaspoon) of Kratom powder, add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Start slowly as cayenne pepper has a strong flavour and you might need to get used to the heat of that as well. Try not to go with more than 8 ounces of water for this mixture.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – One of the most common items that individuals include in their diets for health and well-being is apple cider vinegar. The myriad benefits ACV may have on and in the body are becoming increasingly clear via studies and research. Many individuals take it to enhance their cardiovascular health, decrease weight, and improve their skin and blood sugar. A natural probiotic found in ACV also benefits digestion. ACV is a great Kratom potentiator as well when mixed with excellent quality kratom powder. Use the toss-and-wash technique with your Kratom and ACV, using the ACV as a chaser. Avoid using this procedure until you are acclimated to the tang of ACV since the taste of the liquid in vast quantities can be jarring if you are not used to it.
- Watercress – This is a type of lettuce that is incredibly hydrated and packed with nutrients that help with digestion and absorption. While watercress is available in capsule form, a watercress salad is an ideal way to consume both watercress and kratom. If the flavor is too bitter, try combining Kratom powder with your salad dressing. You can thank us later for this tip.
- Caffeine – Taking the help of caffeine to potentiate the kratom powder might be a perfect idea. You can try your Kratom in your morning cup of coffee if you’re accustomed to doing so. Green and white vein Kratom pair wonderfully with the caffeine in coffee. You see, kratom and coffee go well together as they are both members of the same plant family. So, do not forget to always mix your Kratom powder well while taking it with coffee. The combination of Kratom, caffeine, and sugar may be too much for some people; instead, consider using natural sweeteners like agave juice or Stevia. Use less or omit it if you’re using a sweet creamer or almond milk with a lot of sugar in your coffee when consuming Kratom.
- Chamomile Tea – Even though many Kratom fans already make Kratom tea, chamomile tea is a potentiator when combined with Kratom. Given that both chamomile and red vein Kratom support tranquillity, they go well together. The ideal beverage to have before going to bed is chamomile Kratom tea. Stir the chamomile tea and red vein Kratom together after adding your prescribed amount. To further enhance the potency of the Kratom, think about adding some lemon or lime juice. Add a little honey or agave syrup for sweetness but be careful not to add too much since the sugars in these products may awaken you.
Try to potentiate the kratom powder if you’re unfamiliar with it or seeking a novel method to use it. Try different combinations of ingredients or freeze your Kratom concoction to find which approach suits you the best. For shopping world-class and premium quality kratoms, visit us at Mahakratom. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram for more updates.